"Add Airport" Not working

Conor

Im trying to add an airport to the list but after i add the airport it dosent appear

Sometimes, when you are adding airports to the system, you need to refresh the page in order for them to show. Try refreshing the page and see if they show then. Just because they aren't showing, doesn't exactly mean that they don't exist on the system.

Sometimes, when you are adding airports to the system, you need to refresh the page in order for them to show. Try refreshing the page and see if they show then. Just because they aren't showing, doesn't exactly mean that they don't exist on the system.

they are in the system because we have some routes set up but they dont show on the airport list

It is usually best to manually add the Airports to the system, as opposed to having them automatically generated when you import your flight schedule for a few reasons. Sometimes when you have the airports auto-generated upon import, the Airport name may differ from the ICAO. For example; Shahre-Kord, located in Iraq, will sometimes show up in the system with the ICAO of KORD, now we know that isn't right since KORD is Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport in Chicago, Illinois. so it's better to do it manually so your flights aren't giving off the wrong information once a member flies one of those routes. But, upon you not being able to see the airport in the Admin Panel, well, that might be something to scratch your head about. Try checking your Database to see if it is showing up in there. Use phpMyAdmin or something similar to see if it is there.

Not sure, maybe Nabeel or someone with better knowledge will be able to find a solution as I'm as baffled as you are on this one. Let me do some searching in here to see if there were other posts about this, and I will get back to you.