Support the Team

Jeff

If you guys haven't noticed at this point, Simpilot has done some spectacular work with all of these great additions for use with phpVMS. There are several image that have been made to support phpVMS. I would like to support Simpilotgroup as well. Are there any images to link back or can some users come up with a few? This is the least we can do for someone spending so much time coming out with all of these great scripts that 100% of us have at least one of.

• 2 months later...

I agree man. Images would be be cool. Simpilot deserves many, MANY kudos for his work.

I would say if no images are possible to use, then a link could be added in a credits page or in the footer of your site maybe? I personally leave the copyright links in all of his scripts I use. I removed a couple from the airmail because they were breaking my layout for some reason, but it was only on 2 of the airmail pages I believe and the breaking of the pages was probably my fault to begin with. All the rest are intact. I might have removed them all and added a powered by simpilot group in my footer as well, I just never did. So they remain on each of his scripts. Great work deserves great kudos. ;)

I know this is a REAL late reply to this thread so feel free to give me a virtual slap. I just saw it had no replies and figured I would add my $0.02 in on it.

Ray

P.S. (for everyone in general)

I just thought of another thing too, please do not demand anything from Simpilot. I know it happens and it sucks really bad. He has poured LOADS of hours into his scripts and gives them out free of charge just like Nabeel gives us phpVMS. Please don't demand. If he wants to update scripts he will, if not then enjoy them as they are. I bet if demands keep being thrown around, he won't do it much longer and that would really suck to the phpvms community as a whole.

• Like 1