Help With Registratio menu

English:

good day friend!

I just installed the PHPVMS for my military VA being, however, know nothing of php, I only know some HTML, but as it is very easy to use, so I got him!

but allows a user to more knowledge to work on it, he changed the site settings, and now the option to register pilots no longer appears on the menu, nor in the homepage, thus preventing the registration of new pilots .

I'm signing up right through phphmyadmin pilots but I believe that any z in I change the phpmyadmin is a direct conflict with the files from fsacars (. Ini) of the pilots, who then must do the same again the download file (ini) for then again after the flight times as the former changing the DB tells the pilot that there is time to send the log

I wonder how do I put the option to registration active again, and how to change the password to access the DB without problems in managing PHPMHS

My VA site http://www.forcaaereavirtual.com.br/sisweb/

I am grateful for the help, and I apologize if this issue was mentioned and I reopen, as I searched the forum and found no similar problem.

Portuguese:

bom dia amigo!

Acabo de instalar o PHPVMS para minha VA militar, no entando, não sei nada de php, conheço apenas alguns codigos html, porem como ele é muito facil de usar, então estou com ele!

porem a dias atras permiti que um usuario de maior conhecimento trabalhasse nele, no que ele mudou as configurações do site, e agora a opção de registro de pilotos não aparece mais no menu, e nem na pagina inicial, impedindo assim o registro de novos pilotos.

Estou cadastrando os pilotos direto pelo phphmyadmin porém eu acredito que toda ez em que eu altero direto no phpmyadmin ocorre um conflito com os arquivos do fsacars ( .ini) dos pilotos, que entao os mesmos precisam fazer novamente o donwload do arquivo ( ini) para entao voltar a contar as horas de voos, pois o antigo a alteração do DB informa que não existe o piloto na hora de enviar o log

gostaria de saber como faço para colocar a opção de registro ativa de novo, e como mudar a senha de acesso ao DB sem que gere problemas no PHPMHS

Meu site www.forcaaereavirtual.com.br/sisweb

Agradeço pela ajuda, e peço desculpas se esse problema já foi mencionado e eu reabri, visto que eu procurei em todo o forum e não achei problema parecido.