Surreal Template v1 With Dropdown Menus

monkeypaw201

Removed due to copyright violation - Nabeel

Template Name: Surreal Template

Current Version: 1.1.1

Neat Features to Note:

• Dropdown Menu
  • Top Picture Slider (Cool Switch / Slide Effect)

Template Notes:

Only 3 Templates are overridden; acarsmap.tpl , frontpage_main.tpl , route_map.tpl

acarsmap.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (550 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '550px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

frontpage_main.tpl - Remove the latest reports, pilots and online users as its redundant. Information already available in sidebar.

route_map.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (550 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '550px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

Preview Image:

359y4op.jpg

Installation Directions:

• Download
  • Unzip / Extract
  • Upload folder (surrealv1) + contents to /lib/skins/ folder
  • Active template in admin center

• Like 1

• Moderators

It is a skin problem.

When i add a flight to the bids and i got the error, no routes passed.

I tried the other skin and it worked for me.

What is wrong with it?

Alright, fix is as follows:

In layout.tpl replace:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/style.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/blue.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ddsmoothmenu.css" />
<!--[if IE 6]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ie6.css" /><![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ie7.css" /><![endif]-->
   <?php echo $page_htmlhead; ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.2.6/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/js/pikachoose.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/js/ddsmoothmenu.js">

/***********************************************
* Smooth Navigational Menu- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
* Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
***********************************************/

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
	<!--

ddsmoothmenu.init({
		mainmenuid: "navigation", //menu DIV id
		orientation: 'h', //Horizontal or vertical menu: Set to "h" or "v"
		classname: 'menu', //class added to menu's outer DIV
		//customtheme: ["#1c5a80", "#18374a"],
		contentsource: "markup" //"markup" or ["container_id", "path_to_menu_file"]
	})

$(document).ready(function(){
		$("#pikame").PikaChoose();
	});

-->
</script>

with:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/style.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/blue.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ddsmoothmenu.css" />
<!--[if IE 6]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ie6.css" /><![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/css/ie7.css" /><![endif]-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.2.6/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/js/pikachoose.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/surrealv1/js/ddsmoothmenu.js">

/***********************************************
* Smooth Navigational Menu- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
* Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
***********************************************/

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
	<!--

ddsmoothmenu.init({
		mainmenuid: "navigation", //menu DIV id
		orientation: 'h', //Horizontal or vertical menu: Set to "h" or "v"
		classname: 'menu', //class added to menu's outer DIV
		//customtheme: ["#1c5a80", "#18374a"],
		contentsource: "markup" //"markup" or ["container_id", "path_to_menu_file"]
	})

$(document).ready(function(){
		$("#pikame").PikaChoose();
	});

-->
</script>
   <?php echo $page_htmlhead; ?>

Is there a direct link to download?

or I have to go thru the registration process in your board? to download... :unsure:

Thanks!

SK

Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/phpvmstemplate_surrealv11.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.la92.com Port 80

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. I have been trying over an over to get the drop down menu to work. I can't get the links to the certain pages to work correctly. Here is my website you can take a look for yourself. Here is the address: www.flypatrioteast.byethost2.com. Most of the links work correctly from the home page, except for an entire tab thats missing under the operations menu, but when navigation using the drop down menus from a different page they are all messed up. I have included a pic of the menu area of my layout.tpl.

post-95-005671700 1280935674_thumb.jpg

Have you tried putting in the full url?

I know its a pain but that may sort your problem out, or you can always use

<a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/profile">Pilot Center</a>

Thank you, i got it fixed by using the <?php echo SITE_URL?> however if i just typed in the whoel address it didn't work correctly. Odd thing. Anyways it's working now, thank you very much, never even crossed my mind to use it.

Hello,

when I am not logged into my VA, I can't see the images rotating. After Login the images will appear.

Anyone an Idea? Maybe some overseen security settings in phpvms??

Thanks for help.

Mark

edit: solved - had an issue with the core_navigation.tpl

Edited by markusr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, is this theme now free to use or not? It is published at the LA92 forum, but I can't find any advice regarding license.

thanks,

Markus

As far as I'm aware Markus, this theme has been illegally distributed. I highly doubt LA92 spent hundreds of dollars to allow him distribute the theme.