Clouds v1 With Dropdown Menu

monkeypaw201

Template Name: Clouds Template

Current Version: 1.0

Removed for copyright infringement

Neat Features to Note:

• Dropdown Menu
  • Top Picture Slider (Cool Switch / Slide Effect)
  • Utility Links

Template Notes:

The background is rather unique with this template, and as I result, I thought I'd explain how to tweak it. If you look in the images folder of the template/skin you'll see back_land.jpg and back_top.jpg If you want the clouds, but not the land, just make the land a solid block (check background blue of the right shade).

Only 3 Templates are overridden; acarsmap.tpl , frontpage_main.tpl , route_map.tpl

acarsmap.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (700 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '700px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

frontpage_main.tpl - Remove the latest reports, pilots and online users as its redundant. Some information already available in sidebar.

route_map.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (700 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '700px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

Installation Directions:

• Download
  • Unzip / Extract
  • Upload folder (cloudsv1) + contents to /lib/skins/ folder
  • Active template in admin center

• Like 1

I'd like to see the result of your site using that template. Nice choice. I personally like the little news item on the menu. I'm certain there are endless possibilities of what you can add there. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...