Brilliance v1 With jQuery Pilot Center

monkeypaw201

Template Name: Brilliance Template

Current Version: 1.1

Download URL: http://rapidshare.com/files/440863338/phpvmstemplate_brilliancev111.zip (233 KB)

Neat Features to Note:

• jQuery Pilot Center
  • Top Picture Slider (Cool Switch / Slide Effect)
  • Utility Links

Template Notes:

This template is rather neat in the fact, that the pilot center is actually in a jQuery slider at the top of the page.

Only 3 Templates are overridden; acarsmap.tpl , frontpage_main.tpl , route_map.tpl

acarsmap.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (600 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '600px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

frontpage_main.tpl - Remove the latest reports, pilots and online users as its redundant. Some information already available in sidebar.

route_map.tpl - Override google map width/height to fit into template (600 x 600). It can also be done in your /core/local.config.php

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '600px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '600px');

Preview Image:

14265it.jpg

Installation Directions:

• Download
  • Unzip / Extract
  • Upload folder (brilliancev1) + contents to /lib/skins/ folder
  • Active template in admin center

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gday All

Firstly, id like to say thankyou for sharing this awesome skin, very nice job :)

I'm having a few teething issues though

both can be seen on my test site

http://qantastest.net16.net/index.php/

the first one is the registration page, i get a php error

PHP Error Message

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/a8284294/public_html//lib/skins/brilliancev1/<h3>Registration</h3> <p>Welcome to the registration form for Qantas Virtual. After you register, you will be notified by a staff member about your membership.</p> <form method="post" action="http://qantastest.net16.net/index.php/registration"> <dl> <dt>First Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="firstname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Last Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="lastname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Email Address: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="email" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Select Airline: *</dt> <dd> <select name="code" id="code"> in /home/a8284294/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 96

im unsure of the cause of this error, and any help would be appreciated.

also i have a problem with the pilots page, not showing any information at all

once again, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Tylor Eddy

• Moderators

The issue is with the jquery that you must place after the line says header something in layout or header tpl. You may have to change places with the js stuff like what's first what's second. It worked out for me.

Yes it is tricky for sure with the JS stuff. I still get the route not passed error when bidding on a flight, but the bid now goes through. I think I just have to keep moving things around. I added the header of my layout.tpl file but never got a solid reply back on it.

Keep at it fellas. You will get it in the end I am sure. ;)

• 5 weeks later...