Admin In The Clouds - 1ST ADMIN TEMPLATE

monkeypaw201

Template Name: Admin In The Clouds

Current Version: BETA 1.1

Demo URL: http://www.la92.com/thread-5.html

Download URL: http://www.la92.com/attachment.php?aid=9 (233 KB)

Neat Features to Note:

• First Admin Panel Template
  • jQuery Effects
  • Dropdown Menu
  • 2-Color Options

Template Notes:

This template is easy to install, won't get overwritten with updates, and offers two colors to choose from (blue and red). The exact same functionality is maintained (including new features from updates), however in order to keep it as dynamic as possible, I've had to sacrifice some of the formatting so I don't need to change too many core template files.

As a result, I'm releasing this as a BETA while I work on repairing those formatting issues. Please reply or rate this thread if you would like more work seen on this, as I'm somewhat hesitant to continue work on the admin side.

EDIT: Instructions on how to change colors are posted below (3 posts down)

Preview Image:

106c9ir.jpg

Installation Directions:

• Download
  • Unzip / Extract
  • Upload folder (aitc) + contents to /admin/lib/ folder
  • Edit app.config.php as shown below (Appendix 1)

Appendix 1

In /core/app.config.php replace line 258 which reads:

Config::Set('ADMIN_SKIN', 'layout');

With:

Config::Set('ADMIN_SKIN', 'aitc');

Edited by Lorenzo Aiello
  • Like 2

• Moderators

OH! MY GOD!

It looks awsome!!!!!

I will upload it, and when my CEO comes back he will think what happened, very nice!

You are awsome and i'm currently using one of your skins!

• Moderators

There are some issues with the pop-up window that comes up when looking at certain items (View Pilot Log, Add Airport, etc.) and the two posted above.

Same here jeff, like when i want to add things, it pops up in plain text, no styles.

Alright folks, sorry for the delayed response, I was looking for an easy way of fixing this without overwriting any core template files.

I believe I have a solution:

In /admin/lib/aitc/header.tpl move:

<?php Template::Show('core_htmlhead.tpl'); ?>

From before the javascript includes (line 14) to after them (line 23 or 24)

So instead of this:

<!-- Libraries -->
       <link type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/css/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" />	
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/easyTooltip.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery.wysiwyg.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/hoverIntent.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/superfish.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery.tablesorter.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/searchbox.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/custom.js"></script>

<!-- End of Libraries -->	

You should have:

<!-- Libraries -->
       <link type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/css/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" />	
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/easyTooltip.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery.wysiwyg.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/hoverIntent.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/superfish.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/jquery.tablesorter.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/searchbox.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin/lib/aitc/js/custom.js"></script>

<!-- End of Libraries -->	

• Moderators

Alright, so the next piece of the fix also fixes the popup windows.. since I changed quite a few files in several places, I think it would be best to just call it version 1.1 B)

Download Link: http://www.la92.com/downloads/phpvmstemplates_admin_aitc_beta11.zip

Note: Origial post link updated

YOU ARE COOL! :D I am using the website skin and that admin skin too!

You make the best of it! :D Keep it up! :D

Hello Lorenzo,

I found also some issue.

When editing or adding a new Expense I get this popup message:

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Finance::editexpense2' was given in /var/www/xxx/html/xxxx/phpvms/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

Also when adding some to the download page after clicking "add download" the windows does not disapear but the entry was done correctly.

greetings,

Mark

Edit: I am using the new 1.1 version

Edited by markusr

• Moderators

It's your site and it's a tempeplate error.

Report to the support fourms about that error

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Finance::editexpense2' was given in /var/www/xxx/html/xxxx/phpvms/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218 

It's your site and it's a tempeplate error.

Report to the support fourms about that error

Hello,

I have upgraded to 2.1.934 and it's working now.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I changed my Admin template to this and I get this error now when logging in:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/SimUnited/core/app.config.php:1) in /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/SimUnited/core/modules/Login/Login.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/SimUnited/core/app.config.php:1) in /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/SimUnited/core/modules/Login/Login.php on line 154

I get one when logging out but it redirects before I have a chance to copy it