HACK

RogerB

Hello...My website FSPAINTSHOP was hacked, and totally destroyed by some jack off....It was probably some 16 year old ****** bag who lives with his mommy and has never seen a ******........

At any rate downloads for my skins were approaching the 2000 downloads mark....I was working on 3 more really nice skins for phpvms till i saw this. If this is the payback I get for trying to help the flightsim community then I say F^u^c^k it, I'll make no more...

Thanks for taking the time to download my work....

• Moderators

Those damn bastards!

I used your skin many times and i really like them.

Can you get the hacker's IP address and take his a$$ to court! You putted yourself in a long big times buliding these GREAT skins! The site should get logs of it.

Users do not have my permision to post my skins here or anywhere else, all are in the old format at this point...I will give support in the skinning forum till further notice...

If you want a particular skin that I made just ask me.. :angry:

• Moderators

I think I may switch...I spent alot of time on that site and now its gone....I will look into a new CMS...For now I will leave up what i have...

Try Joomla ;) but complexly, but you'll get it.

Yeah a vulnerability in e107 was found. They were using the contact form as an entry point. It was a simple fix if one did not wish to upgrade. But an upgrade is the safest bet if you use e107. I used to use that CMS but not anymore.