ScreenshotCenter 2.0

simpilot

• Administrators

Hey simpilot,

Put some more shots in; but still no luck. I still get the message that there are no screenshots in the database.

Regards,

Cor

Are you using the version available here -> http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3289-screenshotcenter-10/page__view__findpost__p__25233 or the original version at the start of the thread? Also what version phpvms are you running?

• Moderators

I am currently having that same issue as Cor. and running phpVMS 934 and using the latest one :http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3289-screenshotcenter-10/page__view__findpost__p__25233

I placed the file in the right order/path and uploaded the SQL files. And also when i upload three photos and i aprrove it and it does not show, BUT! the picture is in the pics folder.

Here...................

The database on my server

The picture of my site, at screenshot center.

The picture folder in my server

UPDATE NEWS:

I downloaded the file from the first post of this topic and it's showing but the second one is not..................

When I first installed the screenshotcenter I used the second file because that was the updated version. It did not worked with me.

Now I deleted first all the files on the server and installed the first file and everything is working now.

Regards,

Cor

• Administrators

The updated script including pagniation seems to be working for most folks. It may be that there has to be at least enough shots in the database and approved to fill one page before it kicks in. I never tried it with an empty or nearly empty set of screenshots. You may want to try updating to the newer script once you get a 10 or more shots in your Database

• Moderators

The updated script including pagniation seems to be working for most folks. It may be that there has to be at least enough shots in the database and approved to fill one page before it kicks in. I never tried it with an empty or nearly empty set of screenshots. You may want to try updating to the newer script once you get a 10 or more shots in your Database

hey simpilot, i'll give that a run and see if it worked. Will return the results in less than 30 mins.

• Moderators

Well, that was quick.

Nope, didn't work. I have 20 screenshots in my database which the updated one is not showing. :(. I'll give it another run and try to upload 50 screenshots and see if can get it working. I'll let you know later.

• Administrators

I have rebuilt the download and attached it to this post, when I downloaded the previous one it was corrupted. I installed this package on a clean install of phpvms latest version and it works for me without any issue.

Attached is a stripped down version of what I have running at virtualACA (no individual pilot screenshot center or functions and no contest functions). It has pagination built in and also sends an airmail for both approvals and rejections of new screenshots. You MUST have AIRMail installed and running without modification to the core files for the airmail functions to work within the screenshot center module. Templates are generic and must be skined/adjusted to your va. You can adjust the pagination, look around the module file for the parameters.

Installation is the same as the original in the start of the thread.

screenshots.zip

• Administrators

Dave,

it works now. only one little thing, the pagination is be set under each other.(see image)

Where can that be changed so it is next to each other.

For the rest great job Dave.

Regards,

Cor

Don't see an image but I am guessing you are referring to the css.

It is addressed here - > http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3289-screenshotcenter-10/page__view__findpost__p__25249