ScreenshotCenter 2.0

simpilot

• 3 weeks later...

What are you doing to call it? I believe it should already come as a package and work, but you need a certain amount of images for it to paginate. It's not rocket science. In core/modules/Screenshots open that single .php file and find this line:

$size = 8;

I have it set to eight on my site, you can set it to whatever you want. You can see it working on my site: http://flyeurova.com...php/Screenshots Make sure you call it in the screenshots_viewer.tpl file, but I believe it should be already there. $navigation calls the pagination from the file, while the $echo displays it on the site in a formatted output.

$navigation = $pagination->create_links();
echo $navigation;

P.S - There's plenty of tutorials on PHP out there, and it's of great benefit to read them through. Luckily, many great guys involved with phpVMS make life easier for everyone by releasing great addons :P

What are you doing to call it? I believe it should already come as a package and work, but you need a certain amount of images for it to paginate. It's not rocket science. In core/modules/Screenshots open that single .php file and find this line:

$size = 8;

I have it set to eight on my site, you can set it to whatever you want. You can see it working on my site: http://flyeurova.com...php/Screenshots Make sure you call it in the screenshots_viewer.tpl file, but I believe it should be already there. $navigation calls the pagination from the file, while the $echo displays it on the site in a formatted output.

$navigation = $pagination->create_links();
echo $navigation;

P.S - There's plenty of tutorials on PHP out there, and it's of great benefit to read them through. Luckily, many great guys involved with phpVMS make life easier for everyone by releasing great addons :P

I do again fresh install and no :( still dont work. No idea what im doing wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah actually it does.

I think yours is identical to mine

<?php Screenshots::show_random_screenshot(); ?>

Not sure why yours don't work to be honest. Mine worked right out of the box. Have you tried any of the other available functions to verify that they work or not?

Here is a quick little something I dug up too if all else fails http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/8357-can-someone-help-me-with-sp-screenshot-mod/

• Administrators

the code to display ranodm pictures doesn't work

<?php Screenshots::show_random_screenshot(); ?>

/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Without seeing the rest of your error I would guess that the template files are not present for the module - That is usually the cause of a template class error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

my phpvms database is prefex_phpvms_spark... does that matter as far as this working? I know there are screenshots in the queue, but it says there are none to approve.

You may have an older version that has some spots that the database table name is hardcoded in the queries. Check these two files to see if you need to update your version;

https://github.com/D...sData.class.php

https://github.com/D...Screenshots.php

• 1 month later...

Hi, any know how i could fix this code error i'm getting?

954675_10201186313833438_308116349_n.jpg

this is the code for that let me know if somethings wrong....

<td colspan="2" align="right"
			    {
			    $next = ScreenshotsData::get_next($screenshot->id);
			    if(!$next)
			    {echo ' '; }
			    else
			    {
		    ?>
		    <form method="post" action="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Screenshots" >
		    <input type="hidden" name="action" value="last" />
		    <input type="hidden" name="id" value="<?php echo $next->id; ?>" />
		    <input class="mail" type="submit" value="Next Screenshot">
		    </form>
		    <?php
			    ?>
			    }
	    </td>

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you have sorted yours... can you or someone tell me how you got the page numbers horizontal instead of vertical? Have a look at mine... they are underneath each other... what do I have to change to get the page numbers next to each other?

Mike, you didn't say how you fixed this. I see that most folks have the page numbers horizontal but I don't know how to fix this. Can someone tell me how to make the pages numbers horizontal?

• 1 month later...

Hello guys: I

I have a problem, I uploaded your fantastic plugin by following the loading instructions, but I get the following error:

Notice: The template file "/ members / neosairva / / core / templates / Screenshots / screenshots_viewer.tpl" does not exist in / members / neosairva / core / classes / TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

I checked 3 times and the module is present in the exact location .. any ideas?

thank you very much, dylan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You can adjust the table, or create your own layout for the screenshot layout by editing the screenshots_viewer.tpl file.

To change the number of images available on each page you will need to adjust the $size attribute on line 47 (if it is not edited) of the Screenshots.php controller file.

// how many records per page 
$size = 8;

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

After migrating to the new server,

I can't upload the image again , it says the image too big / not jpg . But its jpg and its 30 kb,

Write permission already given , and i put it in the root

UPDATE : I don't know how , but suddenly , it works now :D

Thx,

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

My link is not working to get to the Screen Shot Center!

I have this:

<h3>Screen Shots</h3>

<div class="box">

<?php echo url('/Screenshots'); ?>

<?php Screenshots::show_newest_screenshot(); ?>

</div>

And it is out putting the link only. And not a clickable item! BTW, the newest screen shot code is working, just not the submit screen shot code!

It's out putting this below. If I copy and paste the link it takes me to the correct place!

http://jacobslisting...php/Screenshots

I temporarily fixed it with this below, and it works but I am wondering why the original code is not working for me?

<a href="http://jacobslistings.com/va/index.php/Screenshots">Submit Screen Shot</a>

Thanks for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

I dont see a thread for v3.0 so i suppose i will post here

I keep getting this error message when trying to access the Screenshot Center

Notice: The template file "/home/vdeltaor/public_html//core/templates/Screenshots/screenshots_viewer.tpl" doesn't exist in/home/vdeltaor/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

The template file stated in the error message is there. I have installed everything in the correct place and have re installed the module but nothing seems to work...any help?