FlyEnvrio

• Moderators

That is wrong! You disgraced Nabeel becasue he has worked hard on building this phpVMS for hours and It's great and he releases it and you download it never putted powered by phpvms.

And also Tom's hard great work on skining!

You shouldn't do that to people but i i know you paid for tom's skining. Alot of VAs have Tom's skinings done and they put FSTools.

Again a very nice site by Tom. It looks really good. But when I looked at the copyright message I was really surprised and said something I am not allowed to post on the board.

I also maxed out the zoom in firefox and it was still less than size 1 font. I am really amazed.

Technically as what they've done is against the license (illegal) and their hosts terms will likely say that all activity must be legal, it would work.

And, I just checked their hosts (ipage.com) User Agreement, which states:

4. Prohibited Uses.Customers and Users may not:

2. Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Customers and Users may not:

- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization;

- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party;

• Moderators

Technically as what they've done is against the license (illegal) and their hosts terms will likely say that all activity must be legal, it would work.

And, I just checked their hosts (ipage.com) User Agreement, which states:

The bold one is it!