Looking for a VA

Hello!!

I am looking for a VA to join. If anyone has any recommendations or would like to submit their own Va then please do!!!

I would also be interested in a staff position if available, I have experience in the VA world and can go into more detail.

Would like the airline to be English based please.

Thanks!! :D

• Moderators

If you want a mulitple Airlines you want to fly,

THEN go to Phoenix Virtual Airways! http://www.phoenixva.org/index.php

I been there like almost a week and i'm really enjoying it!

Great System, You can fly mutliple airlines and all of your hours GOES in one pilot account!

Hope you consider..... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!!

I am looking for a VA to join. If anyone has any recommendations or would like to submit their own Va then please do!!!

I would also be interested in a staff position if available, I have experience in the VA world and can go into more detail.

Hello gotz999,

We are in desperate need of staff personal. We are a global airline with emphasis on USA and Europe. I would be thrilled if you could consider us as Your airline of choice. Any further details can be discussed via skype --> GAE120 or via email flyGDS@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you,

Gerald Stieben

CEO Global Air VA

Hello!!

Hello gotz999,

We are in desperate need of staff personal. We are a global airline with emphasis on USA and Europe. I would be thrilled if you could consider us as Your airline of choice. Any further details can be discussed via skype --> GAE120 or via email flyGDS@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you,

Gerald Stieben

CEO Global Air VA

Our main Hub is Schiphol, Amsterdam. We have only 4 pilots in total so we are looking for some new and fresh pilots..

Check out Serious-Airlines.com

We fly from EHAM (Amsterdam) to multiple destinations in the UK. For example, Londong Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Luton and the list goes on :-)

Regards,

Lucas

• Moderators

Check our Virtual Airline:

www.greeceairwaysva.com

www.greeceairwaysva.com/fss (Our flight scheduling system)

Our main hub is LGAV but our 2nd HUB is EDDF. You can find a lot of flight all overy the world...:) For your information you must be an IVAO or a VATSIM member...

Our official video: (if you watch it you can find a lot of information about our VA)

George

Vice Chief Executive Officer

Hello!!

Hi there,

Of course I am going to try to sell you my airline. Try Catfish Air. We have the staff positions of Events Manager and Training Manager still open if you are interested. What sets Catfish Air apart from other airlines is that it is the perfect airline for a new pilot to start. Most of the pilots are controllers on the VATSIM network so there will always be support for our pilots. We also give pilots the opportunity to fly military aircraft in the Middle East in support of Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom.

We are based in the Southern United States and most of the routes cover that area. So that is all about Catfish Air.

I checked out Phoenix Virtual Airways, and I really like the idea there. You can fly for several airlines and all of your pilot hours go onto one account, which I think is pretty neat and innovative. So check them out too. The truth is that there are hundreds of virtual airlines out there. You just have to know what you want out of one and be sure the airline will be there for a while. Hope this helps, take care.

Scott

CFA1025.png