Signature not regenerating

TheBulk

Hi there,

We have recently changed the background for our signatures and it is working for others but not for me. I have selected the new background in my profile and I have selected the Reset Signatures link in the maintenance section of the admin panel. It is regenerating the signatures however for me it is regenerating the signature with the old background which is no longer on the server my site is hosted at. There is only one background file in the background folder.

Does anyone have any ideas what is happening and how I can sort this out. My Vice-ceo would normally sort this but he is currently on holiday.

Cheers

Thanks for the replies, I have just checked again a dew hours later and it is now appearing with the new background. I tried refresh several times before I posted and that didn't seem to work and I didn't clear my browser history so I am not sure why it is now appearing.

I am happy that it is though. Thanks for answering guys. Sorry to have bothered you.