[Construction] British Atlantic

Good Evening Ladies and Gents

Im going to be making an airline called British Atlantic, You may think that name is familiar, if you are then your right, its a mix between British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Im hoping this airline will become a success but for that to happen I need you, Yes you, No dont look away.....

I want to know what you want the airline to have (serious ideas only please ;) ) and what we shouldent have. Im going to be also looking for a few staff, keep it small at the start, I would be grateful if someone could make a logo and liverys for the airline. Would prefer people with experience in the airline industry.

I will also be looking for pilots to if you are interested feel free to let me know and/or join us on the site when its up (just uploading to test features and stuff atm). If you have a suggestion for a hub please let me know as i will happily add it (2-4 hubs max at early stage). Im going to have one of the hubs at EGGD (Bristol Airport) As it is my local airport and also I have UK2000 Scenery for it.

So please feel free to talk and discuss and tell me what you think, also staff recruitment is open to pm me or reply here if your interested