Fleet Insert

Andrew

Hi just wanted to ask if there is any quicker way of inserting the fleet, instead of having to type out the ICAO, Aircraft Name and Full Name etc for VA's that replicate real airlines and need to add every registration in service I have over 300 registrations to insert and need a quicker method any suggestions

Also with schedules I dont really need departure times or flight numbers as I am a Cargo airline, will there been any updates to remove these options for Cargo VA's?

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Andrew Ingram

• Moderators

OVER 300 AIRCRAFTS!!!!

Wow! Nope sorry there is not a way to do it but if you use the aircraft CSV it would work that way, ;)

But what if kACARS users has a aircraft list and they have to drop down list and find the right aircraft, not a good idea, just combine all of them into One specific aircrafts.

So what happens when I go to add schedules and use the same registration for every single route in a particular aircraft model, that means when one pilot bids on a route every other route is unavailable because that one pilot has the only aircraft model in the whole fleet.

It's just a bit confusing thats all.

• Administrators

So what happens when I go to add schedules and use the same registration for every single route in a particular aircraft model, that means when one pilot bids on a route every other route is unavailable because that one pilot has the only aircraft model in the whole fleet.

It's just a bit confusing thats all.

Schedules are blocked off by bids, not by aircraft. The aircraft specified in the schedule is just reference, what the pilot can fly for it is dependent on your VA policy

• Administrators

I used this site to get the fleet for Westjet and loaded it into a excel table and midified it to match the sql table then imported it into the database. I believe that the site has most of the worlds airlines listed.

http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/WestJet%20Airlines-active-b737ng.htm

I used this site to get the fleet for Westjet and loaded it into a excel table and midified it to match the sql table then imported it into the database. I believe that the site has most of the worlds airlines listed.

http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/WestJet%20Airlines-active-b737ng.htm

Yeah im using a simialir one called airframes at http://www.airframes.org/airlines/ gives me every single registration and every single aircraft on order.

• Administrators

Yeah im using a simialir one called airframes at http://www.airframes.org/airlines/ gives me every single registration and every single aircraft on order.

My point was not so much where I was getting the data but more that you can take the data from a site like that and create a csv file and with a small ammount of editing can import it into a sql database. I took the information from that site for Westjet and had the aircraft in the database in the matter of about 10-15 minutes, instead of putting each one into the system individually.

I clicked the link and received a 404 message.

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.europeangateway.info/fleetsql/ (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.europeangateway.info's WebMaster.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.europeangateway.info Port 80