Hosting For virtual Airlines

servetas

• Moderators

Hello everyone.I would like to inform you for a new web hosting company.This comapny give to her customers the opportunity witch want to host their virtual airlines site with this plan:

This plan have got this benefits:

Disk Space: 5GB

Data transfer: 25GB

Sub Domains: 15

Databases: 15

FTP Accounts: Unlimited

Email Accounts: Unlimited

Teamspeak for 20 slots.

with 10 EUR per month.

*All the payments are from paypal.

For any information about the website and any other please send me a pm.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hello.I would like to inform you that every member of phpvms support forum will have 10% discount of any plan he want (web hosting plan,teamspeak plan,virtual airlines plan and domain names).Our url is http://www.host4you.gr/whmcs (the main site is in Greek so you can visit our customer's place and check our plans).Please check our live support http://host4you.gr/livezilla/livezilla.php (We are online).

• Like 1

• Moderators

WOW... I'm not sure that was such a great idea, advertising hosting which is already provided by the creator of phpVMS (Nabeel) which already runs fivedev.net. You're pretty ballsy though

I agree with you Jeff.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I don’t think you get it, or you just don’t care. Nabeel has provided a tremendous application to all of us at no charge and tries to cover some of his server costs by selling hosting packages for the members of this forum. You coming in and offering to beat his plans is almost a slap in the face, or that is the way I take it. You are not the first, and probably will not be the last and I highly doubt you will get any clients from this group.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I don’t think you get it, or you just don’t care. Nabeel has provided a tremendous application to all of us at no charge and tries to cover some of his server costs by selling hosting packages for the members of this forum. You coming in and offering to beat his plans is almost a slap in the face, or that is the way I take it. You are not the first, and probably will not be the last and I highly doubt you will get any clients from this group.

AMEN!!!!

Servetas just give it up.

• Like 1

• Moderators

dude stop begging for customers. iff one asks here on the forum what is a good hosting most of us will guide him to fivedev.

as simpilots stated you are one in a line off many but i don't thing anny off them is still here.

also Nabeel provides a non full stacked server so speeds are always high