Simulated B6

2ivmknk.jpg

New York, NY - SimB6 Headquarters

Simulated B6 (jetBlue) has reemerged again under the same name and owners. Previously

SimB6 has been known for its active engagement in the virtual airline world and on flight simulation

networks.

We imagine that you have some questions so we'll be able to answer a few here and more in the forums topic.

Who are you?

We're a group of flight simulator enthusiast here to excel your hobby to a new level of excitement!

What makes you better?

Not only do we have every single one of jetBlue's routes, we can also guarantee you a professional experience! We model ourselves after jetBlue and brought our name to consideration. SimB6 and its pilots can never be forced to shut itself down due to lack of legality within its name.

What type of aircraft would I be able to fly?

Our fleet of next generation aircraft allows for you to fly the Embraer E190 and Airbus A320. Currently some of the best aircraft in the world.

Where can I view your website?

By simply clicking here!

Sweet! How do I join?

Simply visit the join page on our website!

Thanks!

SimB6

You seem to lack a link back... I click it and I go nowhere...

I really don't understand why people find it so difficult to make a link back.. If you're worried about people leaving your website just make it open in a new window/tab - not difficult!

You seem to lack a link back... I click it and I go nowhere...

I really don't understand why people find it so difficult to make a link back.. If you're worried about people leaving your website just make it open in a new window/tab - not difficult!

What are you talking about?

And thanks Mr737ist