no further support from me

hjhjhgjgjh

Hi guys, first of all a big thanks to everyone who tried out my scripts and also thanks to the developer of phpvms and all the other scripts. Due to my private life and because i am building up 2 major virtual airlines, i dont have the time anymore which was required by all my other projects. Most of the scripts mentioned are ready to use but the problem is, that it would take so much changes on the basic phpvms, that it needs about 2 days or more to build in most of them. I would really like to give you the code but i dont even remember anymore what i changed at the core of phpvms (I have now 2 copies running but very customized). So far i have to stop with my support and further development. Maybe in a year when i am living in Kuopio (EFKU) i might have some more time but at the moment, i sadly havent even enough time for my girlfriend.

Again, you guys did a great work and i will continue checking this forum to see what changed :)

So long,

tebin

• 2 weeks later...