Strange routes appearing

shaun105

Hi There,

Great module got in on the aerlingus-virtual.net site looking good.

Since installing it myself and my route manager have noticed strange routes appearing, we have watched this and traced it down to routes being flown by a member on the IVAO system (World Tour) Anyone tell me if there is a setting i am missing or is there a problem. Its pretty weird as they are writing themselves to the database.

Help would be much appreciated.

• Administrators

I am making the assumption you have the realschedule module installed. There is no logic built into the controller that would save a route to the database. I would ask him what he is using for an acars client and go from there. It must be something in the priep file process would be my guess.

You know, I do not want to hijack a thread here, but I have the same issue and I was holding my tongue and not saying anything. I do NOT believe this is related to the real schedule module.

I had a pilot the other day that has admin access, tell me that he went to add a couple of airports in the airports list and they were all ready there. I knew for a fact that I never added them. He did a free flight and filed a pirep for them 2 airports prior to going in admin to add the airports.

Strange I know, but it is what it is. So yeah like I said, I do not think it has a thing to do with the module. I am not ready to call it a bug yet until it happens again and I can confirm it with my own eyes.

You know, I do not want to hijack a thread here, but I have the same issue and I was holding my tongue and not saying anything. I do NOT believe this is related to the real schedule module.

I had a pilot the other day that has admin access, tell me that he went to add a couple of airports in the airports list and they were all ready there. I knew for a fact that I never added them. He did a free flight and filed a pirep for them 2 airports prior to going in admin to add the airports.

Strange I know, but it is what it is. So yeah like I said, I do not think it has a thing to do with the module. I am not ready to call it a bug yet until it happens again and I can confirm it with my own eyes.

Yeah very strange, my Routes manager has been with me for years and he is the only one with access to them apart from myself. I became apparent when the route was showing a helicopter port. Did you manage to delete them from the DB, I did thought it was the end of the matter then all three of them reappeared again. What where the routes that appears for you? I believe the member in question to be be using FSACARS. The route manager is using the default routing system. Can any more light be shed on this.