Virtual KIND Now open

I have just opened Virtual KIND for a "soft opening" of sorts. I think things are pretty well complete, but I want some folks to start flying so I can finish off the rough edges and give my pilots the kind of experience they want.

Virtual KIND is a project that is more about an airport than an airline. I am focusing on the operations of Indianapolis International Airport. 13 total airlines, multiple types (soon to include the CargoLux 747-8F), and many destinations. But I want this to be even more different.

All pilots, from the longest flying pilot to the newest hangar rat can fly any aircraft in use by any of the airlines serving KIND right from the start. No checkrides, no tests. You are only required to fly once every month. Charters and military flights are available, right from the start. Online flying is encouraged, but never required.

I intend for Virtual KIND to be pilot driven, and for having fun to always be the main goal.I want to hear from my pilots, to know what they want and I will try to deliver. After all, I'm a pilot too, and I want the best experience possible.

So, if you want an easygoing, fun flying experience, check us out at http://www.virtual-kind.com. See you in the skies!