Georgian Airways

giorgi

well we are proud to announce that our virtual airline AirZena is it's final step,pilots can register now and fly with our callsing in VATSIM network, or just fly offline.also all new hire pilots should make at least 2 online flights in week with VATSIM(if thay have vatsim id)to stay active.

GEO0001.png

• Moderators

Hey i dont normally get too annoyed but you my friend are taking the complete p*ss.

After all the help i gave you, you decide to copy most my content word for word and put on your va.

Shocking!!!!!!

You should be ashamed!

http://airzenavirtual.com/index.php/pages/terms

http://www.easyjetva.com/index.php/pages/terms

http://airzenavirtual.com/index.php/pages/disclaimer You cant even be bothered to change the wording here you just copy and paste to your site.

ripoff.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

giorgi, if you won't stop ripping off from Mark's site. I won't even help you to fix your site. This is the last warning. I do not help anyone who keeps ripping off from someone's site. So if you still want me to help you, then change it. I won't help you till you change it.

• Moderators

To be honest guys i cant be bothered, if he or anybody else doesn't have the vision to personalize their own site with our stealing my content then thats down to them.

All you need to do is look at my stats to see how popular my site is.

I have other more important things to be worried about :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Its a public skin, he can put whatever he wants on the side bar Kyle.

Ada

Hey Flightguy,

Let me see what i can rip out of your site and maybe you see where i was coming from.

Maybe i shouldn't have launched a public post but i was annoyed at the time and whats done is done.

I dont need stupid remarks in this post to fuel the fire.

If a mod can lock this before it gets out of hand that would be appreciated.

I will not be posting any further comment on this thread.

Hey Flightguy,

Let me see what i can rip out of your site and maybe you see where i was coming from.

Maybe i shouldn't have launched a public post but i was annoyed at the time and whats done is done.

I dont need stupid remarks in this post to fuel the fire.

If a mod can lock this before it gets out of hand that would be appreciated.

I will not be posting any further comment on this thread.

All of AAVirtuals material is copyrighted :), so is yours. I have to say, your right, but i also have to say instead of ruining a VA's rep, you could just PM him, there are different ways to approach the problem, I know your mad, and angry, trust me, been there. But I just e-mailed the VA, and it got resolved.

Ada

i agree with Ada well but it doesn't meters now :) do you guys thinking that you all are a real airline CEOs? you are fighting with me and with each other like an real business mans omg. i sad sorry for that mark and buy the way you are about 12 ears old on me and i'm not just like a street boy, you could really pm me and say that you don't like that i'm making site like you have and maybe i deleted it all and i will now don't worry just wait. :huh: i'm just amazed by you guys! and if you guys are thinking that voting my posts down will make my reputation bad well i just DON'T CARE !!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

i agree with Ada well but it doesn't meters now :) do you guys thinking that you all are a real airline CEOs? you are fighting with me and with each other like an real business mans omg. i sad sorry for that mark and buy the way you are about 12 ears old on me and i'm not just like a street boy, you could really pm me and say that you don't like that i'm making site like you have and maybe i deleted it all and i will now don't worry just wait. :huh: i'm just amazed by you guys! and if you guys are thinking that voting my posts down will make my reputation bad well i just DON'T CARE !!!

Pretty good bias. :D Get used to the VA World.

Everyone is out there copying things, like simpilot's site was copied. That's becasue people don't ask for help. Just waltz in and copy things. I don't get the point of having a Virtual Airline War. Maybe just being good.