Expressions

Flightguy123

Hello everyone! My first skin, expressions has been released now. I plan to release a few more updates to it, if fixes are required, I will try my best. Please remember that you may NOT sell this skin to anyone, or charge anyone to install it. Please do not upload this anywhere.

To make pages that you added work, please put the following to the very top, before anything.

<div id="z7">
<b class="b1h"></b>
   <b class="b2h"></b>
   <b class="b3h"></b>
   <b class="b4h"></b>
   <div class="headh"><center><font face="arial"><?php echo $page_title ?></font></center></div>
   <div class="contenth"><div>

Then at the end of the page

</div></div>
   <b class="b4bh"></b>
   <b class="b3bh"></b>
   <b class="b2bh"></b>
   <b class="b1h"></b>

This will add a blue box, if you dont want a blue box around the text/content, just put

<div id="z7"> Your Content </div>

php.PNG

expressions.zip

Enjoy!

Released by FlightguyPaints.co.cc

• Like 3

Did you code this yourself? Just wondering why you've used so many <b> (bold) tags with no content..

Also, the code you mentioned above should just be placed in appropriate positions in header.tpl or footer.tpl (as you haven't used layout.tpl).

Did you code this yourself? Just wondering why you've used so many <b> (bold) tags with no content..

Also, the code you mentioned above should just be placed in appropriate positions in header.tpl or footer.tpl (as you haven't used layout.tpl).

Um, yeah, I coded this from scratch using Dreamweaver, I didnt think I put any <b> tags, but ill check it, ill make sure to have that included in the next version. :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Um, yeah, I coded this from scratch using Dreamweaver, I didnt think I put any <b> tags, but ill check it, ill make sure to have that included in the next version. :)

Yourself...... boy you have a loose definition of coding from scratch...

• Like 2

• Administrators

Woops, I didnt mean completely my self sorry about that, Simpilot helped out a LOT on the divs with me

Ada

That is not what I was getting at - That code was shared with you just as it was shared with me. I am not looking for credit for it, I just think you need to understand that when you claim somethng is yours, you are making a very clear statement that "you wrote this". It is very similar to the folks that strip the Powered by phpVMS links off their sites in my mind.

• Like 1

That is not what I was getting at - That code was shared with you just as it was shared with me. I am not looking for credit for it, I just think you need to understand that when you claim somethng is yours, you are making a very clear statement that "you wrote this". It is very similar to the folks that strip the Powered by phpVMS links off their sites in my mind.

Oh ok, um well let ms put it this way then, I didn't make the blue boxes, and the nav bar, just the placement divs, and combining it all together then.

Ada

• Like 1

• 1 month later...