VA Hoster

shaun105

You know what guys you are right in some respects, I thought that paid service was a forum just for that, not to jump on the band wagon to the defence of Nabeel. I have now taken it down due to the apparent "lack of respect" shown. Apologies to Nabeel and to anyone else this may of offended, however I am sure I have seen other companies offering something nearer the same within this forum. Anyway their you go, it was a meer alternative that's all. Point to note I didn't get asked to take it down off admin.

• Like 1

• Administrators

For VAs

va-hoster.co.uk provides you with what you need, no catch, plain and simple to the more indepth hosting. Ranging from £2 to £4 with special deals every month. We will tailor your needs to what ever you want. We have three packages for you all with unlimited options and all with email accounts. Cpanel administration makes it easy for you to maintain your site.

VA-hoster.co.uk is the sister company of ukhosting-solutions.com which was established in 1999, we developed va-hoster to accomadate a gap in the market for quality hosting for virtual airlines, which makes us a settled company with clients already using our services. We already have a number VAs that use our services also. Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Hmmmm....

Gap in the market? - What about fivedev hosting built by the developer of phpVMS specifically for phpVMS? It continues to amaze me the lack of respect that some folks have for the man that has developed such a full featured and dynamic va management system for us, all at no charge. He has costs for maintaining the website and tries to cover a small, and I mean small, portion of it by providing hosting specifically built for phpvms. I hope, and believe, that most here will see this and continue to support Nabeel.

Hmmmm....

Gap in the market? - What about fivedev hosting built by the developer of phpVMS specifically for phpVMS? It continues to amaze me the lack of respect that some folks have for the man that has developed such a full featured and dynamic va management system for us, all at no charge. He has costs for maintaining the website and tries to cover a small, and I mean small, portion of it by providing hosting specifically built for phpvms. I hope, and believe, that most here will see this and continue to support Nabeel.

I'm using Fivedev.. i'm fine. I get all the support i need. I don't understand why people are advertising hosting services here.

Anyway. I would recommend fivedev to all new and old members :-)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm using Fivedev.. i'm fine. I get all the support i need. I don't understand why people are advertising hosting services here.

Anyway. I would recommend fivedev to all new and old members :-)

Pretty Good Point to me.....

You know what guys you are right in some respects, I thought that paid service was a forum just for that, not to jump on the band wagon to the defence of Nabeel. I have now taken it down due to the apparent "lack of respect" shown. Apologies to Nabeel and to anyone else this may of offended, however I am sure I have seen other companies offering something nearer the same within this forum. Anyway their you go, it was a meer alternative that's all. Point to note I didn't get asked to take it down off admin.

What I REALLY dont get is, we had this talk with someone else not even a week ago, why keep posting different ads, just read what has happened to other that have tried...

Ada