Come-one Home!

Stealth - QCX002

Hey is there a way to make the pilot who has done a flight only be able to do a flight from that airport they landed at instead of juts being able to fly from they airport they started at the last flight.

So

I fly from EGLL to EGCC

then I can only do flights starting from EGCC

instead of being able to do this flight

EGLL to EGCC then EGLL to KJFK

If you get what i mean

There is an option for that. You have to un-comment some line in one of the files. If you use the search feature, you should find a very recent post i made about this. Right off the top of my head I do not recall what file it is. But in that post I talked about, I point the file right out.

• Like 1

There is an option for that. You have to un-comment some line in one of the files. If you use the search feature, you should find a very recent post i made about this. Right off the top of my head I do not recall what file it is. But in that post I talked about, I point the file right out.

What should i search or can u give me a link to it

I agree it needs to be posted here so all can benefit from it. That is why I changed my signature like so many others have recently.

As well, the search feature works out real well here. A quick search will reveal the correct file to edit. It is core/templates/schedule_results.tpl That file tells yiou exactly what to do if you wnat different things to happen in your schedule results.

Somewhere in there you have to uncomment some code. Now please note I have never done this so I do not know what the immediate results will be. So I can not offer up any support on this what so ever. All I can do is point you to the file.

• 5 months later...

Oh sorry i dont read posts of topics i make after i have got it resolved it would have been easier in the first place if TAV posted the resolution here instead of pming me.

and it didnt work

Not sure why it did not work for you. Many others have done it and it works like a charm. I did it on my test site which is the lates beta and it worked on there as well. And there was no point in me posting it to this thread when I had already done so in another thread. ;) If I would have know you felt that way about me PMing you the details, I would not have done it and simply told you to go search for the answer. Fair do's eh?