VA Alliance

giorgi

• Administrators

This has been tried a number of times but has seemed to fail in the long run, not really sure why. It seems like a good idea but whomever does it needs to come up with some features to make va's want to join or it will fail again.

• Like 1

• Moderators

This has been tried a number of times but has seemed to fail in the long run, not really sure why. It seems like a good idea but whomever does it needs to come up with some features to make va's want to join or it will fail again.

Well, I will have to think about it and i'm not going to fail. So i'm not sure but i'm still planning it out maybe and we'll see. If someone wants it, then i don;t care.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I was not implying that any of you would fail if you tried, I merely was pointing out that many have tried in the past and it has not worked out. NOVA and NVAA are two that jump to the front of my mind, but they were based on multiple va's with seperate owners. If you intent is to own all of the va's and build an alliance with them then you have no one to make happy within the alliance but yourself.

• Like 1

• Moderators

indeed thats the thinking off my alliance it was mostly done to have 1 local access point to the 3 va's and also its 1 with a reallive counterpart and 2 that used to exist but went banckrupt so on these i have tha abilaty to play with routing and stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ jamlava im quite interested.... if you can send me some details and what your thinking to accomplish and we can take it from there if you want....

NVAA was a very unsuccessful VA alliance. I was part of it. I was the CEO of AeroCalifornia Virtual. They were great guys but they werent able to get enough VAs to join i guess after i left they got a few other VAs. I left AeroCalifornia Virtual as i was going to form alliance with AeroCalifornia Virtual MX making me AeroCalifornia Virtual USA but AeroCalifornia Virtual MX was ran by a CEO that was not good at doing his job leaving everything to all his managers and pilots and i changed and made Taesa Virtual which i later gave to some one in mexico and i am no in the process of making Avolar Virtual.

• 1 month later...

@ jamlava im quite interested.... if you can send me some details and what your thinking to accomplish and we can take it from there if you want....

NVAA was a very unsuccessful VA alliance. I was part of it. I was the CEO of AeroCalifornia Virtual. They were great guys but they werent able to get enough VAs to join i guess after i left they got a few other VAs. I left AeroCalifornia Virtual as i was going to form alliance with AeroCalifornia Virtual MX making me AeroCalifornia Virtual USA but AeroCalifornia Virtual MX was ran by a CEO that was not good at doing his job leaving everything to all his managers and pilots and i changed and made Taesa Virtual which i later gave to some one in mexico and i am no in the process of making Avolar Virtual.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I am open for new members. Send me an e-mail at either: mail@flybia.cz.cc or inbox@skyone.cz.cc I currently have 2 other airlines and my own one (bia). Thanks