a new Military VA Project

• Administrators

The situation with westjetvirtual.net was caused by only one thing(person) - The owner of the nearly dead virtualwestjet - I had been moving forward with WestJet until he got invloved. - You can follow the journey on my blog at www.westjetvirtual.net - There are more updates coming this week.

westjetvirtual.org has also been removed from the simmiles network I noticed this week. I believe the same individual was behind that action.

Upside of the whole thing - All the pilots wanted to continue as a group so I quickly created a new site and we are now well over 100 active members. B)

• Moderators

The situation with westjetvirtual.net was caused by only one thing(person) - The owner of the nearly dead virtualwestjet - I had been moving forward with WestJet until he got invloved. - You can follow the journey on my blog at www.westjetvirtual.org - There are more updates coming this week.

westjetvirtual.org has also been removed from the simmiles network I noticed this week. I believe the same individual was behind that action.

Upside of the whole thing - All the pilots wanted to continue as a group so I quickly created a new site and we are now well over 100 active members. B)

Good for you Dave.

That is going to make good reading on your blog, do you name him?

• Moderators

The situation with westjetvirtual.net was caused by only one thing(person) - The owner of the nearly dead virtualwestjet - I had been moving forward with WestJet until he got invloved. - You can follow the journey on my blog at www.westjetvirtual.net - There are more updates coming this week.

Go get them Dave. You are the winner all the times.