VATSIM membership

giorgi

• Administrators

There are a number of requirements, the two big ones are; The VA must be in existance for at least 3 months, and the va must have at least 10 active pilots registered with and using Vatsim regualarly. I just got my va recoginized as a partner va and I will say they do check for all the requirements.

A complete list of requirements and the procedure for VA partner status at Vatsim can be found here -> http://linksmanager.com/vatsimvas/add_link.html

The individual divisions are not allowed to have a partner va until the va is recognized as a Vatsim partner.

• Administrators

Not quite sure what you mean but your pilots have to apply for a Vatsim ID through the Vatsim website and then they can fly online on the Vatsim network. Their system tracks pilot activity so when it is time they will look at your pilots and see what there is for activity on the network.

• Administrators

Yep, what I have found is that they are looking to see a pilot on the network once a month to be considered active. Good Luck, it can be frustrating getting through the process but I have to say it was worth it. Hits on my site from new visitors increased dramatically after the Vatsim approval and listing in the partner va's link manager.