Delete Expired Bid

faraz

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

After a long time reading a lot of topics herein, finally I found something that lead me to the right path and now I share here.

If you run a cron, go to admin/maintainance.php and if you keep it as original, jump to line 44 and swap it to "true", as below:

if(Config::Get('CLOSE_BIDS_AFTER_EXPIRE') === true)

After I did it, I changed my cron to run every minute, just to have some tests, and now expired bids are being deleted automatically. :)

• 4 years later...
  • Moderators
On 25/10/2012 at 8:56 PM, Felipe said:

After a long time reading a lot of topics herein, finally I found something that lead me to the right path and now I share here.

If you run a cron, go to admin/maintainance.php and if you keep it as original, jump to line 44 and swap it to "true", as below:

if(Config::Get('CLOSE_BIDS_AFTER_EXPIRE') === true)

After I did it, I changed my cron to run every minute, just to have some tests, and now expired bids are being deleted automatically. :)

What do you mean with "run a cron"?

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, joooseb said:

Which command I need to run on cronnjob to get works "delete expired bids"

You need to run the cron job under the maintenance portion of the phpvms admin panel. Contact your host if you need help setting up a cron job, however it is very simple especially if you are using cPanel.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, t_bergman said:

You need to run the cron job under the maintenance portion of the phpvms admin panel. Contact your host if you need help setting up a cron job, however it is very simple especially if you are using cPanel.

I know how to run a cron job is very easier with cPanel, but the cron job request me a command and I don't know Which is the comand to delete expired bids