European Gateway

Tom

title.png

Welcome to the new European Gateway!

Our brand new website has been designed to look great, be easy to use and make the most of the features of newer browsers, while still working well for our friends the Internet Explorer users (Yes, we still love you. Don't worry). With the new features of the phpVMS system tracking, and the use of existing SimFly systems still available, we feel this can help us cater for a wider range of pilots.

We are still working on additional features to the website, including a bespoke Pilot centre and additional Forum modifications.

Our current schedules take us within Europe, as well as the East over to Asia, Africa and Oceania. In the near future we hope to be expanding these to the Americas, as well as opening hubs in North America with the possibility of more hubs in the East.

Our fleet consists of:

• Airbus A320
  • Airbus A321
  • ATR 72-500
  • B757-300
  • B767-300
  • B747-400
  • B777-300

Hopefully there's something for you here at EUG, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us - either by the contact form linked on the homepage, at support@flyeug.co.uk, or via the PM system here.

www.flyeug.co.uk

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd just update on the news a little:

We're seeking hub managers

We have opted for two hubs in the US - one in the east and one in the west, however we would like the feedback from potential managers as to where exactly.

We invite anyone to apply. We would prefer a good knowledge of the US, Canada and Mexico, especially as we will be deciding our hubs based on this knowledge.

If you wish to apply please join on the site and post in the forums just to introduce yourself and say a little about the two airports you would suggest.

To clarify - we are looking for two managers - one for each of the hubs.

• Moderators

hey tom i just looked at your site looks great only found 2 minor thingys.

when loading the site up the first time actually for me is it every time as i clear my brouwser always it takes some time to load in the background.

second thing i find a verry small nono is on the schedulles page i haven't found anny pagnation and your list is huge so maby something for the future ;)

but for the rest the site looks awsome :D

great job

gr joeri

Thank you both! :)

I've tinkered with the image loading a little so hopefully it should be overall faster. I'm also working on putting pagination in. I've not done pagination before and it's already turning out to be a pain :lol:

Edit: Added pagination now. You're right though it was worth the work :P Looks really nice.