Detachable Beta 1.1

Jason

Nice skin.

Couple of things I would take a look at: Corners on the images at the side (white) and how the header is positioned, in larger resolutions it moves over:

detachable.jpg

Header has been fixed, and re uploaded, i will change the white on the sidebar images asap. Thanks for the heads up!

Tom,

I got it perfectly lined up with the side. I just added 40px of padding to the code that you gave me. Thanks for that!

Tell me if it works for you

#logotop {
       width:1000px;
       margin:0 auto;
       padding-left: 40px;
       clear:both;
       font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
       font-size: 15px;
       }

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Route Passed means you have an error in the order of your jquery calls in your header section of your layout.tpl (or header.tpl for older versions of phpvms)

Generally I use the following order, I am not saying its perfect, but it seems to work so far

• Stylesheet Link
  • jquery.js
  • jquery-1.3.2.min.js
  • slide.js (In the flyaka skin we use the slider for our login and control panel)
  • s3slider.js (I use this instead of a Flash image slider. I prefer how I am able to customise it)
  • jquery.tablesorter.js (I make use of the standard jquery table sorter script)
  • tablesorter.pager.js
  • s3slider javascript caller

Thats the general order I use. Some of the jquery is old I think jquery itself is now at 1.4. something, but if it ain't broke why fix it :lol:

With that order I don't get any "No Route Passed" errors.

• 4 weeks later...