[Request] Left side Nav bars

Guest nedra

Hi everyone,

I'm using the default crystal template (i've copied it into another folder to edit), and I was just wondering whether it would be possible to get the menu/nav bar to go along the left side of the page, rather than up the top?

Has anyone been able to achieve this? (I appologise if i missed a thread, but i did a search and i couldn't find anything). If you have been able to achieve it, can you please share your wisdom?

Thanks very much!

• Members

Hi everyone,

I'm using the default crystal template (i've copied it into another folder to edit), and I was just wondering whether it would be possible to get the menu/nav bar to go along the left side of the page, rather than up the top?

Has anyone been able to achieve this? (I appologise if i missed a thread, but i did a search and i couldn't find anything). If you have been able to achieve it, can you please share your wisdom?

Thanks very much!

You can make your own menus as you like them

and you can copy the href code from the core_navigation.tpl file that is located in /core/templates/

cya

I'm not sure how to do that though. Like, i can make the menu going down, but how can i place it on the template? Do i do that in the CSS layout files and what not?

Thanks for your reply!

• Members

normaly you have made a site in frontapage or whatever so now the only thing what you have to do is to put the link destination as in core_navigation.tpl

if you have problems with that or you dont figure it out just send me the template and i can place it for you

or contact me at skype sv5frv1

cya