Finances settings

Alexair

Hello,

I am not sure that I am posting this new thread on the right place.

It's been almost a year now that I am using PhpVms and I am quite happy with this system. The only problem is that I have a hard time to setup an accurate and realistic as possible finances.

Here is what I did:

Catering: €2376 Per Flight

Flight Crew (virtual) Salary: €642.95 Per Flight

Ground Crew salary: €243.6 Per Flight

Insurances: 9% Percent (per flight)

Airplane leasing: 12% Percent (per flight)

Location bureaux: 7% Percent (per flight)

Eurocontrol taxes: 2% Percent (per flight)

Airports costs/taxes: 6% Percent (per flight)

Marketing costs: 5% Percent (per flight)

Maintenance costs: 9% Percent (per flight)

General operating costs: 5% Percent (per flight)

Salary taxes: €47.64 Per Flight

Ground assistance + provision for de-icing: 2% Percent (per flight)

Training costs: 2% Percent (per flight)

Total yearly pilots (member) bonus: €18334 Monthly

Flight provision: 2% Percent (per flight)

Board of comitee salaries: 1% Percent (per flight)

Considering that the ticket prices are set based on each flight by the time the plane need to reach destination:

1.76666 euros per minute of flight. We are only flying flight in France or western europe (Based on the real company Air Inter which doesn't exist anymore). So average everyday flights are between 1.0 to 2.0 hours with some exceptions (rare) flights between 3.0 to 8.0 hours.

The fuel prices are set between 0.88 euros/liter (0.74/kg) to 1.60 euros/liter (1.344/kg).

Pilots (members) salary settings: between 71.43 euros/hour to 214.28 euros/hour.

So, I never found proper settings to make an average financial result. It's either becoming very rich very fast or loosing money all the time (if I try to modify the above elements).

Is there anyone who can give me advice and/or corrections to setup more precise expenses (and as real as possible)??

Your help will be greatly appricated.

Also, it would be nice to be able to setup some expenses per passengers insted of per flight or percent, will be nice for catering, taxes, etc...

And maybe also for extra cargo load (revenue and expenses).

Thanks for your help.

Alex

• Administrators

If you can add your requests into the bug tracker, that would be good so I can keep track of it then.

If you're wondering if its accurate, I'd suggest taking a flight, and calculating it all by hand for that one flight, and see if it matches. That will at least give me a reference of what to check

If you can add your requests into the bug tracker, that would be good so I can keep track of it then.

If you're wondering if its accurate, I'd suggest taking a flight, and calculating it all by hand for that one flight, and see if it matches. That will at least give me a reference of what to check

Hello Nabeel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually I don't think it is a bug, it's just me I think that is not setting the expenses the proper way.

That is way I wanted to hear other people settings to compare and make the proper correction. I just didn't know where to put this post sorry.

Feel free to move it to another place if you need it.

Thanks,

Alex