Importing New Schedule [SOLVED]

CPC900

I changed over to my winter schedule, by importing it via my sql. I did this before, but now I get these errors?!

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php3HLTc1' to '/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv' in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Warning: fopen(/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 235

Warning: fgetcsv() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 251

The import process is complete, added 0 schedules, updated 0, for a total of 0

Warning: unlink(/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 404

What have I missed?! I now have no schedules :(

When I try to use the admin panel, I get the above errors. When I manually add it into the SQL database, it seems to drop the CODE from my CSV file. Because of this, everything gets moved out of place. I have NO idea why this is happening this way. I can't figure why it would drop a field from the CSV file?!? Please......someone help, if you can. Thanks.

• Administrators

Right.. read the error messages:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php3HLTc1' to '/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/core/cachecpc_schedules_Jan25.csv' in /home/woodsdom/public_html/CPC/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Check file/folder permissions.

I have. Believe me, I don't understand why it is doing it?! I had a server crash a couple months ago and all was corrected, to my knowledge. But I am having an issue now with this updating of the schedule. I assume you mean the core/cache directory for permissions. It is set correctly?!