Requests per your request

VinceN

Whenever deleting an item the page should ask if your sure. There might also be some mechanism for deleting multiple entries at once.Certain staff members should receive notification on certain events (Pilot Join, PIREP FILED) etc.Add the ability to sort displayed scheduled (By Flight Number, By Departure Time, By Arrival Time, By Flight Leanth, etc)

• Administrators
Whenever deleting an item the page should ask if your sure. There might also be some mechanism for deleting multiple entries at once.
It pops up a box asking if you're sure. The multiple entries I might implement, but it's quick enough to double click through.
Certain staff members should receive notification on certain events (Pilot Join, PIREP FILED) etc.
RSS feeds are generated on PIREP file. So you can subscribe. I can also generate a feed for pilot joining. I'll see about revamping this to include an email sent.
Add the ability to sort displayed scheduled (By Flight Number, By Departure Time, By Arrival Time, By Flight Leanth, etc)
Do you mean just in the list?I took out the sorting while I was revamping that section. It'll be back.