North American Virtual

NAO130

Hello, My name is Malik Henderson. We are advertising so pilot's can be aware of us. We just got start on the website today (21st November 2010) www.north-american-virtual.com and were looking forward to having this VA to accommodate pilot enthusiast that would like to fly with us. Feel free to keep watch on the website and see what great things we are doing.

Malik Henderson

Web Manager,

North American Virtual Airlines

www.north-american-virtual.com

Email: webmaster@north-american-virtual.com

• Moderators

are u using vafs or phpvms

iff you use vafs i find it a bid strange that you make advertisement off your va on an other platform. <_<

and iff u use both i can't find the powerd by phpvms link so my question is did you pay the 45$ to Nabeel or just deleted the powerd by part.

• Like 2

But look at the bottom www.north-american-virtual.com and it say Powered by phpVMS and links back to here

You put the Powered by phpVMS and links back to here after they told you that you needed it so dont call them blind ;) i know cause i was helping you with the coding for your website. I told you that you needed the Powered by phpVMS and links back to here

on your site.....

• Moderators

If you don't feel you should properly attribute Nabeel for his work then you don't deserve to use it.

1+ rep!

Also with that link, it's way down, what the heck! You should put it in the footer. YOU DON'T EVEN OWN PHPVMS! YOU USE IT and that means, Nabeel Desgined it and that means you give him some ATTRIBUTE!

Don't even think about that you own and made the system. You just going to face bad reps soon if you don't fix it and likely, no one will even support you when you come asking to support.

• Moderators

IMO that's sneaky. You should have it in a better contrasting font so people can actually see it. Tsk tsk.

If you don't feel you should properly attribute Nabeel for his work then you don't deserve to use it.

sneaky indeed this morgning it wasn't showing at all.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks like he has enough respect for VAFS to put a logo on the sidebar for them, but not for Nabeel or the community here at phpVMS. I think this free advertising has gone far enough, after all what drives people to a site more than controversy. Thread Locked.

• Like 2