Rev 946 - Jeff's ACARS fix, installer fixes

Nabeel

Guest lorathon

It is not a fix to ACARS. It is a fix to the ACARS map template. If you install this you should be able to click on an aircraft and if there is a route it should be displayed.

(Just to clear up any confusion :D )

Like this.....

post-451-037049200 1291072180_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It is not a fix to ACARS. It is a fix to the ACARS map template. If you install this you should be able to click on an aircraft and if there is a route it should be displayed.

(Just to clear up any confusion :D )

Like this.....

post-451-037049200 1291072180_thumb.jpg

Hello,

will it show the route thet the pilot entered in XACARS, or the route that is stored in the DB to the flight?

In our chase we don't have routes stored, the pilot can book an aircraft and enter Depature and Destination airport in XACARS as well as the route.

Thanks for an answer,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I am way behind the times it seems. I am still on version .943 is it really a big thing to update to the latest beta? I am curious if there is any bug fixes that were a major thing from 943 to 946? I suppose I could update but if it is not really necessary I will hold off. Everything on my site is ok as far as I can tell.

I guess I am just more curious then anything. I used to update everytime a new one got released. I guess I been lazy lately. ;)

Hello together.

i use the update to this beta. Everything looks good, but i got an error if a new pilot register (after klick the register button)

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /www/htdocs/w00d4b6f/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1102

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /www/htdocs/w00d4b6f/test/core/common/PilotGroups.class.php on line 95

but the new pilot is registred after this error.

thx for help

Andreas

• Administrators

Hello together.

i use the update to this beta. Everything looks good, but i got an error if a new pilot register (after klick the register button)

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /www/htdocs/w00d4b6f/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1102

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /www/htdocs/w00d4b6f/test/core/common/PilotGroups.class.php on line 95

but the new pilot is registred after this error.

thx for help

Andreas

Thanks, can you add a bug to the tracker? thanks

• 3 years later...

Yeah I downloaded the file. But it has a buncha of installers I know this will help my route map show but I do not want to lose my pilot data va data and template data. That's why I'm asking how does this install? Or update? For me to start over and re edit my templates and other files, is like asking a fish to eat a turtle

sorry i didnt understand how to go about updating.. If i had not backed up i wouldnt have an admin center right now.. I followed these instructions:

phpVMS - Virtual Airline Administration Software

Copyright © 2008 Nabeel Shahzad

phpVMS is licenced under the following license:

Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa)

View license.txt in the root, or visit:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

---

INSTALLATION

Upload to your site, create a database.

Run the installer

in install/install.php

---

UPGRADING

Backup your core/local.config.php.

Then, upload all of the files.

Restore your core/local.config.php file.

Run the updater in

install/update.php

---

For more information, visit www.phpvms.net

Forums: http://forum.phpvms.net

Documentation: http://docs.phpvms.net

changing my directories gave abunch of errors.

Nabeel could u tell me how i need to go about updating?