Event Log Timestamps

Guest Duckydoo

Guest Duckydoo

Hi

Just a suggestion:

I think it would would make the timestamps more useful if kACARS used either FS local time or UTC system time for flight phase logging instead of using local system time.

Thanks

Hi

Just a suggestion:

I think it would would make the timestamps more useful if kACARS used either FS local time or UTC system time for flight phase logging instead of using local system time.

Thanks

I concur :-) system time means nothing, it is just the time in real life whereas what it is really important is the simulated time in which the flight is performed, day or night conditions, etc. I hope this is fixed soon as it seriously limits the usability of the program in VAs that want to be more close to "reality".

Guest lorathon

I have already added FS Zulu time to kACARS_Free (No guarantees since FS time is crap). I am just trying to find the time to add multiple profiles for VA's. Once I get the time to code that I will release. The Time will be a site setting. ie - Each VA will be able to use a system time stamp or a FS Zulu time stamp in the log.

• Moderators

I have already added FS Zulu time to kACARS_Free (No guarantees since FS time is crap). I am just trying to find the time to add multiple profiles for VA's. Once I get the time to code that I will release. The Time will be a site setting. ie - Each VA will be able to use a system time stamp or a FS Zulu time stamp in the log.

Sounds Great. I really needed that multiple profiles for the VA. But take your time coding it into it.

FS Zulu time or FS Local Time? actually both are useful but unfortunately phpVMS does not have support for indicating the UTC offset of an airport which could be useful in matching/deriving fs local time from fs utc.

Yup, FS time is crap for what I hear but I never really noticed. However, I did buy FS Realtime which is nice but I think those gadgets are only really noticeable if you fly across timezones.

• 4 months later...