Two VA divisions fleet

servetas

• 7 months later...

Hello, how can i dissociate the fleet of the virtual airlines if they hosted at the same phpvms system?

Hello everyone,

I think I have the same kind of question:

I have one main VA with 2 subdivisions within 1 PHPVMS system. I would like to have a particular fleet for each airline. At this time all 3 airline are sharing exactly the same fleet and we cannot make the difference between which airplane belong to which company.

Is there a way to assign each particular airplane to one particular company instead of the actual sharing?

Sincerely,

Alex

Hello everyone,

I think I have the same kind of question:

I have one main VA with 2 subdivisions within 1 PHPVMS system. I would like to have a particular fleet for each airline. At this time all 3 airline are sharing exactly the same fleet and we cannot make the difference between which airplane belong to which company.

Is there a way to assign each particular airplane to one particular company instead of the actual sharing?

Sincerely,

Alex

No answer yet so I am taking the opportunity to ask another question:

Is it possible to make a different timetable for each company as for the fleet instead of having only one timetable for all subsidiary? If yes, how?

Thanks,

Alex