Airports dont Show.

NSX665

When I go in and add airports through the admin panel or add them in with a CVS route group the airports wont show up that I have added for hubs and what not. There Is nothing there. I cant edit them for hubs because i cant see them. Any Ideas. I have 3-4 hubs and they dont show up.

post-903-077415500 1294972070_thumb.jpg

post-903-064739600 1294972147_thumb.jpg

Possible Solution:

Login to Admin Panel==>Sites & Settings==>Maintenance Options==>Optimize Tables

Before doing this I would make a backup of your database (I don't see anything bad coming of this but backups are always a good precaution)

If this doesn't help repost and I will keep looking for a solution.

• Administrators

When I go in and add airports through the admin panel or add them in with a CVS route group the airports wont show up that I have added for hubs and what not. There Is nothing there. I cant edit them for hubs because i cant see them. Any Ideas. I have 3-4 hubs and they dont show up.

Can you give me a way to duplicate this, it seems to work for me

Can you give me a way to duplicate this, it seems to work for me

I dont know. I just set the sight up. Tried all the maintenance options and still they dont show up correctly. We do have hubs and what not and the airports show in the sight. but nothing in the admin panel

• Administrators

I dont know. I just set the sight up. Tried all the maintenance options and still they dont show up correctly. We do have hubs and what not and the airports show in the sight. but nothing in the admin panel

Are those airports enabled?

Wait - sorry. You have extra hubs which are not showing up? I'm still not completely clear on what's happening.

I have 10 hubs that show up under the pilot section of the sight. Members can join the hubs. I can move them to different hubs. However when I go into add/edit airports there are no airports listed. This is where I added the hubs in but after loading them in, they never showed up in the add edit list. Please look at attached pictures above.

Here is my sight.

http://www.nsx.webege.com/phpvms/index.php/