Schedule error

Tylor Eddy

Gday Guys

Today i added a few test schedules into my website, i noticed that as with the aircraft in the admin panel, the schedules were also not showing, but no big deal, i could go into the tables directly to edit them, but after adding the schedules i went into the pilot center to view them, and only one shows up, they are all enabled, and are all inserted into the tables, so they are there, but only one of them shows for some reason, any help with this bug would be great !

cheers

Tylor Eddy

Hi Tylor. The only obvious thing I can think of off the top of my head is, the schedules that are not showing are they available for that day of the week? If you set them for certain days of the week, then they will only show on those days of the week.

They all should have shown yesterday, beacause all 3 of the routes were flown on a wednesday, rather interesting as to why they dont wanna show up, and two are flown every day of the week.

Thanks for the reply

• Administrators

Gday Guys

Today i added a few test schedules into my website, i noticed that as with the aircraft in the admin panel, the schedules were also not showing, but no big deal, i could go into the tables directly to edit them, but after adding the schedules i went into the pilot center to view them, and only one shows up, they are all enabled, and are all inserted into the tables, so they are there, but only one of them shows for some reason, any help with this bug would be great !

cheers

Tylor Eddy

What do you mean go directly to the tables and edit them - what did you edit?

What do you mean go directly to the tables and edit them - what did you edit?

I think he means that he went into his mysql database, and Manually edited the indevidule tables containing the Airport,Aircraft and Schedules data. I've done the same actually. They all show up in the pilot center, but dont show up in lists under the admin center. I already posted a ticket about it.

I think he means that he went into his mysql database, and Manually edited the indevidule tables containing the Airport,Aircraft and Schedules data. I've done the same actually. They all show up in the pilot center, but dont show up in lists under the admin center. I already posted a ticket about it.

Thats how i was editing them as B777 said earlier, the only way, i have posted a ticket also, they have fixed a few issue but hopefully crush the rest this next reply.

I suppose i can safely say that is an issue on the hosts end, thanks for the support guys