My Routes Map

Tylor Eddy

Hello All

I am unsure as to how i can change the size of the google map under 'View a map of all my flights' in the pilot center. I believe that its this file : profile_myroutesmap.tpl that you edit, but its empty, i checked the one currently used by the site and it is also empty, how can i change the size of this map?

Thanks

• Moderators

I believe the file you are looking for is called, route_map.tpl, you can shange the size be defining and changing the default code at the top,

Just change from this,

<div id="routemap" style="width:<?php echo  Config::Get('MAP_WIDTH');?>; height: <?php echo Config::Get('MAP_HEIGHT')?>"></div>

To this,

<div id="routemap" style="width:600px height:480px"></div>

That should give you want your after.

I believe the file you are looking for is called, route_map.tpl, you can shange the size be defining and changing the default code at the top,

Just change from this,

<div id="routemap" style="width:<?php echo  Config::Get('MAP_WIDTH');?>; height: <?php echo Config::Get('MAP_HEIGHT')?>"></div>

To this,

<div id="routemap" style="width:600px height:480px"></div>

That should give you want your after.

mine already appeared as you said to alter it for some reason, i copyed and pasted your code and replaced it just in case, but its being persistant and still wont change ??

• Moderators

**EDIT**

Never mind. Sorry for the post. I should have read it a bit closer before posting.

Im glad its not just me that does that, as i get older i need to read things a few times before jumping in :)

@ Tylor,

Just make sure that you are editing the right tpl as there is a couple, just edit the <h3> tag to something that will update just so you know your in the right file :)

Im glad its not just me that does that, as i get older i need to read things a few times before jumping in :)

@ Tylor,

Just make sure that you are editing the right tpl as there is a couple, just edit the <h3> tag to something that will update just so you know your in the right file :)

I found it, the file was called flown_routes_map.tpl, i just did a search for 'route' then looked through them all, thanks for the help, looks much neater now that the maps a bit smaller

cheers

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...