No Route Passed error

mcrane

We need a bit more detail then that alone. Is it a virgin phpVMS ( no addons ), what template are you using? Is it the default phpVMS template or one you downloaded and used? This topic has been flying around here a lot lately and it all stems down to 1 users skins that he posted. It is pretty much a java error in the header of your layout tpl file.

Oh and the search feature on this site is fantastic! Give it a try once. I promise you will love it. ;)

Have a great night!

We need a bit more detail then that alone. Is it a virgin phpVMS ( no addons ), what template are you using? Is it the default phpVMS template or one you downloaded and used? This topic has been flying around here a lot lately and it all stems down to 1 users skins that he posted. It is pretty much a java error in the header of your layout tpl file.

Oh and the search feature on this site is fantastic! Give it a try once. I promise you will love it. ;)

Have a great night!

I had this happen to me before. It has to with an error in your skin.

Have a great night!

It is our own skin. I have checked out numerous fixes having to do with the header.tpl file, with no luck. The person who coded and integrated the phpvms is an airline pilot, and is away at training. I feel that it is a quick fix. I just need to find someone who understands this code to take a look at it and give me a hand. This is the VA's only bug and it has been erking me for a while.

URL: flyvva.org

I would take a look at the skinning dosc and verify that the code is in the proper spots before or after the javascript in the header of the layout tpl file. I get that error as well on one of my test sites. I have messed with it until I was blue in the face and gave up. I get that error, but it does pass the route to the bids.

I would say start in the header section and see if anything comes good out of it. That is my best and only guess.

I would take a look at the skinning dosc and verify that the code is in the proper spots before or after the javascript in the header of the layout tpl file. I get that error as well on one of my test sites. I have messed with it until I was blue in the face and gave up. I get that error, but it does pass the route to the bids.

I would say start in the header section and see if anything comes good out of it. That is my best and only guess.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do not know how to read the code. I am the Chief Executive Officer (if you had to put a title on it) of my team. I do not know how to read the code or what it is I am looking for. I need someone who could decipher it.

• Administrators

It is probably the use of mootools in the template, I have had it conflict with jquery before which the route passed error is being generated from. Most, if not all of the functions that mootools is capable of, jquery does as well so there is no real need for both, but you will have to change any code in the templates that is using mootools as a base and convert it to use with jquery.

• 4 months later...