[Update - Hiring] Simulated Virgin Airlines

Michael

I'm going to go ahead and start an airline thread to keep airline updates in and get feedback from you guys. I appreciate all the help I am getting from those more knowledgeable, and I am grateful for any constructive criticism you can provide here.

To start off with, I wanted to get some feedback on one crucial area of the VA that you guys can't access - the Pilot Center. I have a few ideas in my head, and I started implementing them this evening, and I was hoping to get your thoughts. (Refer to attached thumbnail)

Thanks, guys!

[update - Hiring] I am looking to hire a few individuals to help me out. I doubt I will have much luck finding interested candidates on the phpVMS forum, as I am sure we all are dedicated to our own separate ventures. However, I thought I should at least post a link to the release, and here it is. If you know of any mature individuals who may be interested, send them my way.

post-597-061354100 1297041951_thumb.png

That's an amazing looking pilot profile and a great site to go wtih it.

Regards

Jon

Thank you, sir. Working hard =)

Whats up with the "Powered by awesome. Powered by

phpVMS." at the bottom? tongue.gif

anyways cool site!

That's my way of contributing back, as most of the people on here are smarter than myself, and there really isn't any way I can help. Besides moral support. If you need it. ;)

That's my way of contributing back, as most of the people on here are smarter than myself, and there really isn't any way I can help. Besides moral support. If you need it. wink.gif

nvm :P i thought it was a mistake instead of putting powered by