Erase All Routes?

regional_elite

In your cpanel/alternative, go to your phpmyadmin/other database management tool and navigate through to your phpVMS schedules table. There will be an "Empty" button or something similar. If you hit that it will basically remove all records from the table (and here's where it'll mess with the filed PIREPs because they have links and data based on these records).

I don't know if resetting your auto increment is advised but I don't seem to have any problems doing it. If you want to, you'll have the option to run SQL somewhere. Run "ALTER TABLE phpvms_schedules AUTO_INCREMENT = 1" (without the quote marks and where phpvms_schedules is your schedules table should the prefix be different).

While we are here... I don't necessarily need to know now, but let's say my real-world counterpart changes up their schedules, and we want to match up with them. If I upload a .csv file, and it has information with the same flight numbers as what is already in the database, but different dep/arr airports, fleet, etc., will it override them, or create duplicate routes... or just send an error?

I'm just curious.