REALScheduleLite help please

bravo27

??? Well i have taken all of the stuff out and reloaded it including the database and still same problem :(

the only thing im not doing is taking away the link from the old Schedule Search because i still want the pilots to fly till i sort this out.Here is what happening i click on the link and all the flights come up and the ones with aircraft shows up that i can purchase a jumpseat ticket and the price,so when i clight on it to purchase the jumpticket a new windows comes up and shows mw a paperless ticket with the info on it,and i can cancel or purchase the ticket.So i click on purchase ticket and it takes me back to meneu where all the flights are and tell me im still at the old location where i was and that i have not purchaes a jumpseat ticket. If i look at my money account it haas deducted it from my pay....Hope you can help me out  thanks

Oh and i did try the info i was told to change but with no luck :unsure:

yes i do, just wondering if im causing this because i have not deactivated the other flights im letting the other fly the old way while im trying to get this to run

I don't think that will cause any issues. I have had this on my site for a good while now, well since Simpilot released it, and I never did away with bidding on flights. Both systems work on my site just fine. I know it defeats the purpose having both systems but a few of us liked one way while others liked the other way.

I don't think that will cause any issues. I have had this on my site for a good while now, well since Simpilot released it, and I never did away with bidding on flights. Both systems work on my site just fine. I know it defeats the purpose having both systems but a few of us liked one way while others liked the other way.

Thanks for your info thats good to hear

• Administrators

It still seems like the database is not storing the information, the pay table is a native part of phpvms so it does not have any bearing on the issue at hand. There is a table included with the module download to create a pilots location table in your database.

- Have you loaded it into the database that phpvms is using?

- Have you checked it is actually there?

- Are you using a different database table prefix than the standard phpvms_ ?

- If all this is correct, have you checked to see if there is anyinfo stored in the table after purchasing a jumpseat ticket?

It still seems like the database is not storing the information, the pay table is a native part of phpvms so it does not have any bearing on the issue at hand. There is a table included with the module download to create a pilots location table in your database.

- If all this is correct, have you checked to see if there is anyinfo stored in the table after purchasing a jumpseat ticket?

Thank you Simpilot i will start from scrach again and give it a go , i know its not the program its got to be something im not doing right or its in my system but i do apreciate all this time from you and others to help me out.

Thank you Simpilot i will start from scrach again and give it a go , i know its not the program its got to be something im not doing right or its in my system but i do apreciate all this time from you and others to help me out.

Well i tried to reload it and its the same problem,if i at the airport i can purchase the bid and thats ok also i can fly to the next location and it tracks me just fine but the problem is if i want to purchase jumpseat it takes my money but tells me i have not purchased a ticket and still at last location and ive put in all the mod you suggested

here is the data base you asked if you could tell what the problem may be

Doc1.pdf