Schedules

Angel Air

Hi all,

Here comes a question which i am sure has already been asked and has probably been filed under the "stupid questions" section.

But here goes, I am in the process of creating my VA and I am now at the point where I am going to create my schedules, now is there an easy way of doing this opposed to sitting there entering each and every route through the admin panel?

All I am looking for is a file or something which i can just add to my VA with some stock routes to start with which I can add to at a later stage or as they are requested.

Or an easier way to input all the infomation required.

Thanks in advance

Scott

Go in and add an accurate route or two from the administration panel.

After you do that, use the "Export Schedules" option under Airline Operations on the navigation menu to save a .csv to your computer.

Open that file in Excel (or Google Docs), and look at how the information you entered is displayed in the file. Edit that file to include the routes you want your airline database to include, and go back and use the "Import Schedules" option to re-upload that same .csv file when you are finished.

I hope that made sense. Just pay attention to how you enter your info, to make sure the formatting matches the entries that were excluded in the export.

Just to make sure I'm right, I'd enter a few routes, and then do a test import. I might not know what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

After you do that, use the "Export Schedules" option under Airline Operations on the navigation menu to save a .csv to your computer.

Open that file in Excel (or Google Docs), and look at how the information you entered is displayed in the file. Edit that file to include the routes you want your airline database to include, and go back and use the "Import Schedules" option to re-upload that same .csv file when you are finished.

I hope that made sense. Just pay attention to how you enter your info, to make sure the formatting matches the entries that were excluded in the export.

Just to make sure I'm right, I'd enter a few routes, and then do a test import. I might not know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the help will give it a try. Any help to me is better than the amount i know.

• Administrators

This is probably the best way. There's also this help topic:

http://forum.phpvms.net/page/index.html?record=11