Hosting Affiliate Program

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hi all,

fivedev/phpVMS hosting is now officially starting an affiliate program - you get 7% of every referral, with a payout of $25. You also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Top referrals in every month will get a month free hosting. The servers have also been upgraded to PHP 5.3, and given more of a kick in terms of RAM and CPU. So, check it out! http://www.fivedev.net

In phpVMS news, the bug tracker has been moved to github, and more of the project is being moved there, to allow more community involvement in the direction and development. As I've said always, it will remain completely open-source.

vaCentral - a few changes have been implemented, mainly, any airlines without a PIREP in two months will be dropped off of the rankings. Weekly reports have also been fixed, and I'm looking to make a few more ranking changes. If you're good at math and like algorithms dealing with rankings, etc, drop me a line, let's talk.

-Nabeel

• Like 1