[SOLVED] had some troubles

Txmmy83

get this php warning

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 774 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 210

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 307 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 210

I interpret it that I have run out off server disk space if I am wrong with that Interpretation please correct me

otherside is when I clear cache through admin panel the warning disapear -> cache overflow?

another problem: admin activity log

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

I have unconcious feeling that the 2 spam-bot registrations per day (although recapcha activated on registration form) on that sub-domain forum.simaerobatic.com where my main VA is hosted resulted in some sort of damage

thanks in advance

Thomas

Your server is out of space, contact your host

will do that soon!

as quick fix I have deleted all un-necessary files I had on my server

I have too much files on my server ok feared that this moment will come only that it comes so soon is a bit of surprise!

I have 500Mb for 1 domain + 2 Subdomains by my hosting contract I may ask my host for another 500Mb to 1Gb

PS:

what can I do against the Spammer Registrations? how can I build in a second antispambot trap?

Best Regards

Thomas

Crikey what are you storing, a server is meant to be slick and fast if you want file storage farm it out.

not much ;) on main domain I had a phpbb3 Forum(now de-installed=removed!) a Joomla and Wordpress Install and 2 defunct phpVMS Test Installs(removed now) on the subdomains one Smf 1.11 forum(removed) and the Virtual Airline

another short question how can I have only the live traffic board refresh instead meta refresh whole frontpage!?

Best Regards

Tom

so now I really contact my host :(

since I've deleted SMF 1.11 Board, Joomla Website, Only things left on server are a Wordpress CMS based website and AMI my Second PhpVMS Install and Simaerobatic Virtual Airlines in a different Install of PhpVMS it worked for a short while normaly and than the troubles start again

in my opinion that 3 Installed things cannot used up my 500mb?

let you know the response by my host when I get it

Best Regards

Tom

Your host probably has dozens and dozens of other accounts on the same server, so it's not just your account.

yes Probably!

here a few data about the server:

System hostname server1.dynamix.at

Operating system Debian Linux 5.0

Webmin version 1.530

Time on system Mon Feb 14 08:29:02 2011

Kernel and CPU Linux 2.6.18-6-amd64 on x86_64

Processor information Intel® Xeon® CPU X3220 @ 2.40GHz, 4 cores

System uptime 564 days, 7 hours, 54 minutes

Running processes 109

CPU load averages 0.04 (1 min) 0.07 (5 mins) 0.07 (15 mins)

CPU usage 2% user, 1% kernel, 0% IO, 96% idle

Real memory 3.86 GB total, 1017.50 MB used

Virtual memory 7.44 GB total, 76 kB used

Local disk space 286.01 GB total, 158.24 GB used

Package updates 88 package updates are available

get this php warning

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 774 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 210

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 307 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 210

I interpret it that I have run out off server disk space if I am wrong with that Interpretation please correct me

otherside is when I clear cache through admin panel the warning disapear -> cache overflow?

another problem: admin activity log

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

I have unconcious feeling that the 2 spam-bot registrations per day (although recapcha activated on registration form) on that sub-domain forum.simaerobatic.com where my main VA is hosted resulted in some sort of damage

thanks in advance

Thomas

main Problem Solved:)

the following wich I asked in an other post make real troubles now