Imagine Airways - New Skin

Just a couple of quick fixes!

The Log In link is incorrect, and brings you to a Page Not Found sort of error. I think it's just a simple overlook in the link address. Not enough caffeine? =)

Also, I'm getting notices that certain .tpl files do not exist, for the Gallery and Our Staff pages specifically.

Other than that, the site seems to be working pretty smoothly. Obviously, I can't access the pilot options, but all in all, it's pretty good. Maybe an upgrade with the logo, it look sort of squished dimension-wise.

Live Map is working good - I see you're EDDS to EGLL at the moment...

Good luck!

• Moderators

The site looks good. Much features in one page.

One thing, you have links that show for profile, ETC you might want to hide those links for the non members.

With toms comment, it does look okay but it could have more colours to spice up! :)

Thanks for your constructive comments, its the first time i've designed a layout from the ground up more so using the 960 system,

The "missing tpls" are from modules i created for the obsess blue skin, but still need to convert the layouts, believe me there is not enough caffeine in the world at the moment!!!

Rank images and other layout problems should be fixed in the upcoming days, as for colors i'm still in the "undecided" stage, was hoping the less is more theme would work better than a visitor being blinded by too much...

Ill also upload screen shots of the pilot pages :)

once again thanks for your comments,

Steve