FlightBookingSystem

Parkho

• Moderators

okay im having somewat same problem as SINOCO...and i think i know why this is happening...atleast with me...i had RealSchedulesLite but upon wanting to switch to FlightBookingSystem i deleted the table i had from realschedules and tried to run the SQL file given with FlightBooking in which it gave me an error...i added the table manually and it finally works but as my CURRENT LOCATION it says () is there a way i can fix this?

Hi Avolar VA

Have you tried to transfer yourself to somewhere else? Because I guess the table in your DB has not been created properly and that's most common reason to that.

Thanks

Parkho

Hi Avolar VA

Have you tried to transfer yourself to somewhere else? Because I guess the table in your DB has not been created properly and that's most common reason to that.

Thanks

Parkho

Hi Parkho,

Okay yes i guess i did needed to transfer to somewhere so the system can detect my current location...it fixd it..thank you!

Also im not sure if this has been brought up but wen i click on remove booking it directs me to http://www.alvandair.com/index.php/schedules/bids

SOLVED

I fixed it! but i think you should change it in the install files its in the "airport_search.tpl" and it does direct you to alvandair.com when you click on REMOVE BOOKING!

• Moderators

Also im not sure if this has been brought up but wen i click on remove booking it directs me to http://www.alvandair.com/index.php/schedules/bids

SOLVED

I fixed it! but i think you should change it in the install files its in the "airport_search.tpl" and it does direct you to alvandair.com when you click on REMOVE BOOKING!

Oh! thanks for letting me know. I'll change that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hello Parkho

1st of all I'd like to thank you for the good job overall.

My question is: What should i do to let my pilots pay for the transfer?

I don't want it for free ;)

Your kind response is much appreciated

Mr. Nadeem

Thank you for your query. To be honest I haven't figured out that part yet but I'll see what I can do to make it work. Meanwhile, please stay in contact with me and I'll let you know of the results.

Parkho

• 2 weeks later...

Thanksk for perfect addon.

My question is.

System remember pilot's position, that's o.k. If it is based on realschedulelite, may remember last airplane postion?

When i search for flight, i see in available flights list from departure's airport airplanes (asigned to schedule from dep airport), who are on other airport after last flight pattern.

can i see only airplanes who are (based on last pirep) on this airport and i will see only schedules with this airplanes?

Sorry for my english :)

P.

SVK0001.png

• Moderators

Thanksk for perfect addon.

My question is.

System remember pilot's position, that's o.k. If it is based on realschedulelite, may remember last airplane postion?

When i search for flight, i see in available flights list from departure's airport airplanes (asigned to schedule from dep airport), who are on other airport after last flight pattern.

can i see only airplanes who are (based on last pirep) on this airport and i will see only schedules with this airplanes?

Sorry for my english :)

P.

SVK0001.png

Hi Ephendi

If I'm following you, you need the aircraft to be transferred as well? or just the aircraft and no pilots! Cause RSL is based on pilot location since it only has one DB to store pilot location and basically has no mean to store Aircraft location in DB.

If that's the case I would say the Flight Booking System can not locate aircraft location if you want that, why not using the RSL itself as it's pretty much complete and fulfill all your needs.

Thanks

Hi Ephendi

If I'm following you, you need the aircraft to be transferred as well? or just the aircraft and no pilots! Cause RSL is based on pilot location since it only has one DB to store pilot location and basically has no mean to store Aircraft location in DB.

If that's the case I would say the Flight Booking System can not locate aircraft location if you want that, why not using the RSL itself as it's pretty much complete and fulfill all your needs.

Thanks

Hello,

RSL not reserve (Bid on bid) aircraft which is booked. This system is perfect. Only my idea was, when i'm on airport and see all flights, i will see only this flighs for which is in this airport airplane (maybe select from database for aircraft based on last stored pirep with arrival location). For programmer is it easy. Not for me :(.

Aircraft will not manualy transferred, only based on (aircraft id and last arrival pirep). No aircraft transfers. This do automaticaly based on pireps. Then aircraft not must have legs :). Only on airport (when i'm transferred) see available schedules with available airplanes. When no airplane, schedule is not displayed. This is close to reality. And i love it.

• Moderators

Hello,

RSL not reserve (Bid on bid) aircraft which is booked. This system is perfect. Only my idea was, when i'm on airport and see all flights, i will see only this flighs for which is in this airport airplane (maybe select from database for aircraft based on last stored pirep with arrival location). For programmer is it easy. Not for me :(.

Aircraft will not manualy transferred, only based on (aircraft id and last arrival pirep). No aircraft transfers. This do automaticaly based on pireps. Then aircraft not must have legs :). Only on airport (when i'm transferred) see available schedules with available airplanes. When no airplane, schedule is not displayed. This is close to reality. And i love it.

Hi Ephendi

The FBS is based on pilot's last arrival and has nothing to do with the aircraft transfer. If you don't see schedules doesn't mean it has no aircraft but it means that route has either a bid on it or is not for that day of the week.

Thanks

• Moderators

I have installed this wonderful script.

I am on ESMS airport. But he doesn't find any route from ESMS..

does someone know whats wrong??

xx

Hi jelletjuh

Please verify your "Current Location" and also make sure that there is a route from ESMS and the option "Disable bids on bid" is not set to true since this is option works when there is a bid on the route and basically doesn't show you the route.

Thanks

Hi there.<br />

Please try the attachment as I figured out a way for your pilots to pay for transfer. Please install and/or replace the new files in the order.<br />

Thanks

Hello, nice work, but after transfer is missing payment cost in confirmation page - you was transferred to... and no number, only $. In profile is total money minus this payment ok.

E.

post-2168-034598700 1309256490_thumb.png

• Moderators

Hello, nice work, but after transfer is missing payment cost in confirmation page - you was transferred to... and no number, only $. In profile is total money minus this payment ok.

E.

yeah actually it does deduct the amount from pilot pay just doesn't show it in confirmation page! :D

• 2 weeks later...

so i think it works, but i get only the next error:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/sunairva/domains/public_html//lib/skins/ObsessBlue/<h4>Schedule Search</h4> <form action="index.php/FrontSchedules" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"> <table width="100%" cellpadding="10px"> <tr> <td>Select An Airline</td> <td> <select class="search" name="airline"> <option value="">All</option> <option value="SAV">Sunair Virtual</option> </select> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Select An Aircraft Type</td> <td> <select class="search" name="aircraft"> in /home/sunairva/domains/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 96

how can i fix this?

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Hi!

This looks really interesting!

But I need some help...

Is there any way I can add this to my pilot center page?

So i dont have to remember the link?

:)

hope that somebody can help me with this one:)

thanks a million!

Hi

Add this to your profile_main.tpl:

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/index.php/FrontSchedules">Book a Flight</a></li>

• Moderators

Thanks a lot!=D another question, will the pilot be transfered to another airport as soon as a flight has been completed or will the pilot have to transfer himself to the new airport before the new flight begins?

You're welcome. The pilot will be transfered once the PIREP is sent and right now I'm working on A/C transfer too and I will publish it when finished.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

hi!

How can i change the price? its now 0 for all aiports?? thank you!

Michael

Hi Michael

Add this code to your local.config.php any where at the bottom. and set the price to whatever you want.

# Jumpseat Ticket Cost Per NM
Config::Set('JUMPSEAT_COST', '.25')//0.25 is now the rate change it to your desire ;

Cheers

Hi Michael

Add this code to your local.config.php any where at the bottom. and set the price to whatever you want.

# Jumpseat Ticket Cost Per NM
Config::Set('JUMPSEAT_COST', '.25')//0.25 is now the rate change it to your desire ;

Cheers

Hi its not ,, my website will be completely white If I add that code.

There is still a problem, i download the new core.zip and i can't search on airliners, if I do I get all airliners:O

Michael

• Moderators

Hi its not ,, my website will be completely white If I add that code.

There is still a problem, i download the new core.zip and i can't search on airliners, if I do I get all airliners:O

Michael

That's weird! Are you sure you added the code to LOCAL.CONFIG.PHP cause that's where it has to go. About the airline search, it's working on my site with no problem maybe you want to reinstall everything.

That's weird! Are you sure you added the code to LOCAL.CONFIG.PHP cause that's where it has to go. About the airline search, it's working on my site with no problem maybe you want to reinstall everything.

Yeah i add the code in the local.config.php file. and save and than is the site white.. i do this:

Download first zip file

Download zip file 2 (core.zip)

instal first zip (works airline search)

install core.zip (works airline search not:S)

than upload mysql to the mysql database

Then install the code in local.config.php and is see white screen. how can i reinstall everything without losing data?:o

Thanks!

Michael

• Moderators

Yeah i add the code in the local.config.php file. and save and than is the site white.. i do this:

Download first zip file

Download zip file 2 (core.zip)

instal first zip (works airline search)

install core.zip (works airline search not:S)

than upload mysql to the mysql database

Then install the code in local.config.php and is see white screen. how can i reinstall everything without losing data?:o

Thanks!

Michael

Okay! do these steps:

1. Get rid of first install.

2. DL Second Zip and install it (sql table too if not yet installed).

3. let me know if there is still a problem. ;)

cheers